FS: W.S. 19 accessories

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Wed Sep 30 12:54:45 EDT 2009

COMMENT: This is most of the accessories for a US made (Zenith) WS 19 Mk
II Station. The Tx/Rx and dyno units are fairly common. This is the stuff
that is almost always missing.

If  collected Mk II sets, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but I collect only
the Canadian Mk IIIs.

BTW, the Antenna listed is a Dummy Antenna and is just a coaxial capacitor
of roughly 50 pF to resonate the variometer for testing.

Best,
-John

====================

> I have for sale some Wireless Set 19 parts and accessories.  Nearly all
of this is brand new, some still wrapped it its owiginal packing.  Most
of the
> single items will fit in the larger postal "flat rate" boxes.  Postage
is quoted  for postage within the lower 48 states.  There is only one of
each item.

> Case Spare Parts, new and still in unopened sealed wrapping (tattered).
Includes:  case, connector pigtails, key and plug, clamping screws,
pilot light bulbs, fuses, dynamotor brushes, and fuse holder knobs.
$75.00 plus $12.00 postage.

> Cover, waterproof No. 1 new and still in unopened sealed wrapping.  This
appears upopened but had been retaped a long time ago.   $60.00 plus
$12.00
> postage.
>
> Microphone and Receiver Headgear No.1 Assembly.  New and in unopened sealed
> wrapping.  $35.00 plus $15.00 postage.
>
> Microphone and Receiver Headgear Assembly No.1 (?) Looks like brand new but
> not in box.   Mike is marked "Microphone Hand No.7.  Headphones are
unmarked.  Have canvas strap and spring band. Excellent cord and plug.
$25.00 plus $12.00 postage.

> Variometer, new but not boxed and a little dusty.  The cover plate is still
> installed and looks like it has never been removed.  Complete with tag
(torn
> and taped), ground strap, uninstalled "aerial" connection, one mounting
plate (sealed envelope), and one adapter washer (in sealed envelope).
$50.00 plus $15.00 postage.

> "B" set antenna base and mount.  Consists of rubber coverd spring with coax
> connector on bottom, and 10 inch high base  (PC76420) with square
mounting plate.  The base looks new but has a couple of small scratches
in the paint.
> $25.00 plus $12.00 postage
>
> Aerial feeder No. 1 with tag and gromet.  Has right angle coax connector on
> each end. $18.00 plus $12.00 postage.
>
> Aerial Feeder (No.2?) with gromet.  Has right angle connector on one end
and
> straight one on the other.  $18.00 plus $12.00 postage.
>
> 12 point to 12 point control cable  No.50C.  New but dusty.  $20.00 plus
$12.00 postage.

> Junction Distribution control box No.3.  Has an aproximately 6' cable
with lugs on end, and 2 cloth covered cables for headsets which
terminate in  5 pin female connectors. Labling in English and Russian.
Dusty and may be used.  $35.00 plus $12.00 postage.

> Antenna Part Number PC76418c-191.  4 inch long by 7/8" diameter housing
with a short ground braid with big allegator clip and 5/16  dia 1.5 incl
long rod on one end which looks like it is insulated from the body.
$10.00
> plus $6.00 postage.
>
> Three envelopes of "Connector Retaining Clips"  One with  7, one with12,
and
> one with 8.  All three for $10.00 plus $6.00 postage
>
> Wiring Diagram No 18 Mk II US.  on a 7 by 8 inch aluminum plate slightly
bent .  $8.00 plus $7.00 postage

> Cloth bag marked "1 Set Screws, Nuts, and Washers" full but not
> inventoried
> for completeness.  Looks new.  $8.00 plus $6.00 postage.
>
> Envelope (tattered but unopened) marked "5 ea Hooks - For Microphone and
Headsear."  $10.00 plus $6.00 postage