TCS XMTR

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Wed Sep 30 12:44:06 EDT 2009

 Have for sale a TCS transmitter.  It is missing the name tag so I don't
know
 what model (or if really Collins, though it is a Collins design).  It is
 complete with all tubes, correct knobs, and everything turns freely,
 including the dial locks.  There is no rust but the unit is dusty and needs
 a good bit of cleaning.  All the connectors are correct.  No extra holes in
 the panel and the cabinet has the four shock mounts on it.  The only two
 defects I can see are that the plate current meter glass is cracked, and
the
 plate choke (L-110) has broken off from its base.  I'd like $175 for the
 transmitter plus shipping.
 Thanks for looking,
 George
 W7HDL