Free to good home...assembly instructions for Conar 280

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Tue Apr 13 22:11:42 EDT 2010

I cannot think of his name and call immediately
but there is a Ham who keeps a library of manuals
and loans them out for copying.

Also, if this isn't on BAMA one of us could get
it, scan it, and post it.

If no one else has claimed it I will do that and
also find the Ham with the library and send it to
him.

I have been remiss in scanning and sharing the
manuals that have passed through here over the
past couple of years.  :-(

73, doc KD4E

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Have an http://ultrafidian.com day!
.
.         |_|___|_|
.         | | & | |
.Free OS : http://www.PuppyLinux.com
.Google is so Yesterday - Try Startpage.com
.http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/geothermal-hybrid/