Looking for Tektronix Potentiometer Mounting Collar Nut and Standoff

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Apr 23 00:25:37 EDT 2010

Two comments -
1.  There is a Yahoo group for Tektronix scopes that is quite active and you should try listing your request there. I got a lot of help fixing my Tek 465 scope.

2.  If you tried passing a picture through this group, it didn't work.  Most list groups (including this one) strip off pictures and most non-text items.  On the Yahoo group(s), you can use the Pictures folders to hold your pictures.

Good luck - do give the Yahoo group a try.

Bob Groh
Blue Springs, Missouri

________________________________
From: William Morton <w_b_morton at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Thu, April 22, 2010 10:59:57 PM
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Looking for Tektronix Potentiometer Mounting Collar Nut and Standoff

Hello All,

I am in need of a few sets of the hex standoff and the associated mounting collar nut used to mount a trim pot for old Tek oscilloscopes.

Unfortunately I do not know the exact part number but I have attached a few pictures to show what I am looking for.  The example shows the collar nut (looks donut shaped), the hex standoff, and an example of how they hold a trim pot in place.

I have had zero luck trying to find these things separately and the plug ins I see for sale cost way too much for the small pieces I am interested in.

Can anyone out there spare a few parts or perhaps lead me to a source?  I would also be willing to trade a bunch of Tek ceramic terminal strips, pots, and/or switches from a parted out (non-functioning) waveform analyzer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

William