Looking for Tektronix Potentiometer Mounting Collar Nut and Standoff

Bob, W5UQ W5UQ at ATT.NET
Fri Apr 23 08:48:15 EDT 2010

Below is the email address of a guy who has Tektronix parts.  Hope this
helps.

> lonestar.texas.net/~ccbru

Bpb W5UQ

--
W5UQ.com
QRZ.com

A man in earnst finds means or if he cannot find, creates them.
Channing

When you have a number of disagreeable duties, always do the most disagreeable first.
Quincy

Success needs help....as does failure.  And just possibly, about the same amount.
Bob Hardie 10/87