No subject

Tue Dec 14 23:07:36 EST 2010

put radios into the hands of people than any one else in the industry.  They
may not have been the best, but you could afford them, and they worked well.
They built a broader range of models over a longer period of time than any of
the others.  Mr. Halligan gets my vote.
73 & Happy Holidays
George Maier - K1GXT