WE resistors

David C. Hallam dhallam at RAPIDSYS.COM
Sun Feb 7 17:02:49 EST 2010

You should report instances of excessive shipping costs to eBay.  They
are trying to control that sort of thing.  They have a place to report
the specific auction.  I have do this.  eBay makes reference to this in
their rules

David
KW4DH

--

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of