FS: HP 851B Spectrum Analyzer and HP400D(R) AC VTVM

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Feb 13 18:29:24 EST 2010

I just put an vintage HP 851 Spectrum Analyzer on our local (i.e.
Kansas City) Craigslist and thought I might just mention it here in
case someone is interested.
<http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/1599589710.html>

It is a big and bulky item and I really, really don't want to ship it.
The price is low (or at least I think it is - open to offers if it
doesn't leap (?) off the shelf. It is not really appropriate to look at
IMD as it just doesn't have the resolution (i.e. bandwidth and scan are
toooo wide) but then again I'm not asking a lot. It hasn't been used in
many, many years and I have no idea how easy it will to be get going.

I also have a vintage HP AC VTVM (HP 400D in rack mount) for sale
<http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/1599585100.html>

Nice little beast but, of course, old. Basically 1 mV FS to 300 V FS, 10 Hz to 4 MHz.  This one would be fairly easy to ship.

So there you go. Trying desperately to pare down the 'stuff' in the ham shack!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY