BC-1016

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 28 00:04:26 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Chuck <j-mcclurg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Well I am going to start on a project that has been hanging fire for a while.  I have a Recorder, BC-1016 that was used to copy off air Morse signals on 3/8" paper tape.  I am looking for manuals for it (TM 11-441 and TM-4051) and most of all.........................3/8" paper tape!  ! !  I would like to find a source of either new or NOS.
>
> I do not think that the manuals will be hard to find but the tape will be a bear!  This is the same width tape used in the TG034 code practice machine and I hope to able to make new tapes for my '34 when done.
>
> Any one have a clue where to start???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck McClurg
> N7UVZ

Your question about paper tape made me remember about this place

<http://www.actioncamerasf.com/motion_picture_supplies.php>

Look at "Editing Supplies" and your item is the 10th product. Almost
think this will work.

73....Walter - K5EST