FS: Collins 51S-1

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 6 17:16:37 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Michael Tortorella <w2iy at verizon.net> wrote:
> Good day to the list: FS Collins 51S-1 general coverage receiver, W/E, s/n
> 25xx.

And a wistful sigh is heard throughout Waianae.  I had a G-133 at one
time and it was a most magnificent receiver only it kind of walked
away when I was moving aboard the boat.  We (several other hams and I)
knew who had it but couldn't prove it.

Now the only way I'll ever get one is the same way I'll ever get a
KWM-2 & accessories or PRC-104 with all the extras (with the GRC-213
kit) or any other really cool system and there is NO one that generous
(or desperate to lighten up their storage requirements).  But it's fun
to dream, isn't it.

Mike, I do hope whoever buys this receiver treats it with the respect
it deserves.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG
--