Trio TX-88A

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Tue Jan 19 12:41:38 EST 2010

That reminds me.
I have a TRIO TS-500/VFO/Speaker power supply. I'm not sure what to do with.
Taken it to Dayton several times and people confuse it with the common
TS-520 which
was produced 5 years later. This one was never imported to the US. I have
manuals
in Japanese and one translated to English ( from a British Ham).  It may
have been the
first TS series ssb transceiver produced. Anyone know much about this model?
I belive it came out in 1966.

73
Bill wa4lav