Knight R-100A Receiver

Jerry W2JI prpcarb at OPTONLINE.NET
Sat Jan 23 21:31:19 EST 2010

Thanks to everyone who responded to my call for help.  Looking at the
radio more closely there is more damage.  I am returning it to the seller
for a refund.

BTW in preparation for this radio I reworked my old R-100 BAMA scan and
added the construction foldouts as a separate file.  I uploaded it today
to the ebaman.com website and should be available for download shortly.

The link below is for Knight

http://www.ebaman.com/index.php/remository/Home-Electronics/Ham-
Radio/Knight/

Thanks Again and 73s.