[Boatanchors] Funny Craig's list Ad for Oscilloscope

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Tue Jul 13 11:42:51 EDT 2010

Hi John, et al,
	I had a very similar experience a few yrs ago, not sure if it was an
Eico scope, but similar, and similar young chap with parent.  It's nice
to be able to give something away to someone who will hopefully learn
from it and progress to bigger & better BA's.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole