Gonset G-43 or 3241

Michael wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 22 16:20:19 EDT 2010

One of the subject receivers landed on my doorstep a while ago and is
currently languishing in storage awaiting it’s turn on the bench that I
haven’t built yet.  Part of the problem is that BAMA has no manual on it and
I should like to have a PDF of one (with dead tree only if absolutely
necessary due to severe space restrictions) so I can make it play again.
(What I’ll do with the front panel has yet to be decided but it’s in serious
need of surgery of some order, especially in trying to replace the broken
dial glass.)  I know the G-43 ain’t the hottest kettle in the kitchen but it
would be nice to get it working anyway.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG BL01xh
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx