FS Excellent Henry 2k Classic console HF amplifier

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Fri Jul 23 12:54:35 EDT 2010

FS Excellent Henry 2k Classic console HF amplifier. This amp was purchased from the estate of the original owner. I am the second owner. I had the amp completely checked out by R.L. Howard and it got a great bill of health. It is putting out between 1400 and 1600 watts PEP on 80-10 meters including the WARC Bands.  It has a heavy duty power cord and is set for 220V It has a matched set of Amperex 3-500Z/8802 finals.(These are the ones sold by RF Parts for $330 each). The amp is not labeled as an X(Export) model, but it acts like one. It has the 10 mete Band marked on the Band Switch, it has approximately 4200 Volts on the Plates, and it puts out legal limit PEP. Price is $1575 pick up only in Abilene, Texas. I cannot ship the amp. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX