WTB: Triplett Meter

Alan W. Fremmer AWFremmer at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 28 09:01:26 EDT 2010

Gentlemen & Ladies:

I know this is a stretch but I'm hoping someone can come up with a Triplett
 panel meter, model 227-T, reading 0-150 ma d.c.  The case has integral
screws that allow it to mount to the panel.  Failing the chance to acquire
one, any suggestions as to who might repair the one I have.  It works, but
the pointer needs straightening and it could use new glass.  Thanks, in
advance, for any help.

73, Alan - KB2HEI