FS: Rider Perpetual Trouble Shooters Manual Vol XV

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Jul 31 16:57:28 EDT 2010

More house cleaning.  This time the 15th volume of the Rider Perpetual Trouble
Shooters Manual circa 1947. About 4" thick, this is a collection of trouble
shooting information (e.g. schematics, alignment instructions, etc) from John F.
Rider for radios of this era. Mostly bc sets but does include a few of interest
to hams including:
Hallicrafters S-37, S-38 and S-40
Hammarlund HQ-129X and SP400
National 1-10, NC-2-40C/D, NC-46
RCA AR-77
RME 45

I've scanned what I need and I do need the space.
Price: $25 post paid (USA only).

If interested, contact me off list.  Thanks and 73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY