Working Heath Apache and Mohawk for sale --

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Tue Jun 1 16:01:07 EDT 2010

Hello !

I have a working Heathkit Apache and Mohawk complete with the proper
speaker -- the green wooden box with the light green front with round holes
in the grill that I'd like to sell.

Asking $325 plus shipping.

I actually paid more than that for the equipment -- and then replaced all
weak tubes, completely realigned both, and put them on the air.

I recommend they be professionally packed by either the UPS Store or the
FedEx Office store.  They're heavy -- especially the transmitter!

In this part of the US, however, there's not a lot of AM activity.  Plus,
I'm looking at both a DX100 and a DX100B I've gotta put on the
repair/restoration bench, followed by an ART-13! I must confess I think I
enjoy the challenge of making great old radios like these work even more
than I enjoy talking on them!

Photos are available on request.

Thanks in advance for considering these items !

Mike/
K5MGR