Need HW-8 Manual

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 6 20:53:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

The HW-8 I have is in need of being put back to factory before I do any mods.

I'm looking for a scan or hard copy of the actual construction portion of the manual, the free stuff I've found on line is just the schematics and operating.

Can trade for tubes out of my eBay/garage or buy for cash (if cheap) hi hi

Rick, N6PE