Price Quote Needed, & NC-183D f.s.

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Mon Jun 14 19:34:39 EDT 2010

Hi Vic,
	Here's a price point which I think is reasonable after seeing how much
they can bring --
	I have a nice NC-183D for sale, will take $250 for it, plus shipping.
It is very nice cosmetically.  It does have a replacement non-original
power transformer.  I have replaced all electrolytics in it except the
filter cap which checks fine on the ESR meter.  It is working on all
bands tho' I'm not sure about 6 meters, no signals when I checked, &
didn't have a sig. gen. available.  I'm sure it would benefit from
alignment, recapping, etc., but it is in good working order.  Can get
some pix if you're interested.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole