Stuff that needed a new home

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Sun Jun 20 16:37:40 EDT 2010

We have had a death in the family this morning. We will have to travel to the funeral starting tomorrow. It's unclear when we will be able to return. So, ...

Not having rec'd any confirmed interest (i.e. willing to play some serious freight expense in addition to a price), they are hereby removed from the "offered" list and put on the "scrap" list.

Bob