Fwd: Subminiature Pencil Tubes?

Rich Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Thu Jun 24 11:24:19 EDT 2010

Apparently there is a variety of submini pencil tube orphans.   I was not
able to determine the specs of the following for which I have multiple
copies NIB.  Nothing in Sibley or elsewhere.

CK633,  CK637,  CK644 ,  CK643

By experimentation, I determined that they are dual triode tubes with
cathodes and 6.3 V filaments.   Probably for early computers?  or missiles?
or both.  Have thought about soldering them directly into four pin bases
and using them as substitute 01A tubes.

Rich KB8TAD