Stuff needs a new home

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Thu Jun 24 16:08:43 EDT 2010

Thanks to all BAers that expressed condolences over our recent, and very unexpected loss of a family member. Since we're still dealing with the consequences, the items that I'd previously put up here have now been put on eBay. I hope a wider venue may help prevent them from being scrapped. It's not my favorite thing to do but our plate's pretty full of more important matters just now. Those interested can search on the term "boatanchor" and they should come up.

Bob  AG5X