Heath SB-401 USB/LSB crystals

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 26 13:30:41 EDT 2010

I just received a set of the crystals for the Heath SB-401 transmitter.  Unfortunately, the USB and LSB crystals are missing.  Therefore, I am in need of both those crystals.  The frequencies are 3393.6 kHz and 3396.4 kHz.  These same crystals are used in the SB-300, SB-301, SB-303, SB-110, SB-110A, SB-100, SB-101, SB-102, SB-400, HW-100, and HW-101, among others.

Anyone have these crystals?  If so, how much or what items are you interested in trade.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com