FS: Multi Elmac M-1070 PS

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Fri Mar 12 14:59:20 EST 2010

Have for sale a great Multi Elmac M-1070 power supply.  This is designed to
run both the AF-67/8 transmitters and the PMR-7/8 receivers off 12 volts DC
or 115 volts AC.  Nice clean unit with just a few scuffs.  Voltages appear
normal (250 and 540 volts no load) and the relays seem to be working fine.
I powered it up briefly on both 12 volts and 115 volts.  Voltages were the
same with either input voltage.   It smells hot after a few minutes of
running and I suspect that one or more of the capacitors need to be
replaced.  No smoke and I didn't push my luck when I had it powered up.
Serial number 3xx.  Sell for $95.00 which includes shipping within the
United states.

Thanks for Looking,
George
W7HDL