FS

Bob Moulton rmoulton at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Mar 15 01:47:17 EDT 2010

I have a few items I'd like to sell off and thought I'd list them here first:

Heathkit 10-18 oscilloscope - working and all original, I just replaced a fuse.
Copy of the manual comes with it. $25 plus shipping

Hallicrafters SR-46 6-meter tranceiver - Original and complete. Case
and panel in good shape. Working status unknown. Copy of manual. $40 plus
shipping

Hallicrafters HA-26 VFO for SR-42 - Original and complete. A few marks on the
case. Working status unknown. Copy of manual. $20 plus shipping

Sprague TCA-1 Capacitor Tester - Original and complete. Leather handle needs
replacement and segment missing from dial. This is a neat item but I realize
I'll probably never do much more than look at it. $35 plus shipping

Astatic D104-TUG8 microphone - Nice shape but I have not tested it. $25 plus
shipping

Knight FM mono tuner - case and dial in beautiful condition. $35 plus shipping

I'll be happy to provide photos if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Bob