FS TRADE VIK-ii

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Mon Mar 22 00:17:00 EDT 2010

Someone on "milsurplus" mentioned a Vik-II, restorable for sale on ebay. Just to let any know I have a Vik-II that needs restoring & needs a home. At this point I have the panel & cab completed.... better than new. I have the complete transmitter, & a parts chassis, mostly complete. I will let everything go for the cost of the panel & cab work, $400. or trade. Any interest?

The Vik-II project will never get done @ least by me. I want to complete my amplifier project & I would like to find a small 2200pf vac variable. I found the bottle finally. So I'm on my way...
73 es Dee