FS FREQUENCY STANDARD

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 17 15:32:34 EDT 2010

Fellow Anchorites this is a corrected re-list from March.

An HP Z3801A GPS based freq std in mint condition. Price $350. firm (+packing & shipping)

Also comes w/ RS232 cable & control disc (you can watch it work via ur computer). A very desireable instrument for calibrating freq sub standards like ur IFR or HP counter, etc. It is also a clock that gives extreme accuracy time. This is a 6 channel unit, that searches for 6 satalites & automatically compares time / freq w/ all satalites it hears. I have the special antenna (new raydome) & about 35' of special coax. Has a built in rf rx amp. I think the spec is 24db gain. I looked this unit up on the internet & lots info there.

I have been warring w/ myself since March if I really wanted to sell this. But I have some projects I need cash to complete so had to make a choice. If interested contact me off list.
73 es Dee