FS: Harvey Wells Bandmaster Z-Match Antenna Tuner

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Thu May 27 18:29:58 EDT 2010

FS:  Harvey Wells Bandmaster Z-Match Antenna Tuner

Classic 1950's shack accessory - it was marketed for
80-10M continuous but it will tune down to 160m.

(Note:  Ham access to 160m was allowed but severely
restricted in 1955, then loosened some in 1968.)

Internal SWR/Power Meter:
Switched 0-10, 0-100, 0-1000 Watt scales.

Internal 50 Ohm dummy load.

High quality EF-Johnson variable capacitors and Air-Dux
inductors.

Matches 50 ohm tx to reactive and nonreactive loads of
10-2500 Ohms. It is said by some to be superior to the
excellent "EF Johnson 275 Match Box".  I bought this
for my boatanchor station which I recently sold.

Pictures on request.

Asking $95., or reasonable offer, plus actual shipping.

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Have an http://ultrafidian.com day!
.
.         |_|___|_|
.         | | & | |
.Free OS : http://www.PuppyLinux.com
.Google Street View logs WiFi networks & Mac addresses
.Use http://Startpage.com instead - they respect privacy