FS: Harvey Wells Bandmaster Z-Match Antenna Tuner

Dale Putnam daleputnam at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 28 08:43:28 EDT 2010

You are right Bill, and I like the design too. Not sure about how well it would work on 160.. or what the mods for 160 do to 10.. but I'd like to find out.

Did you build Z matches good for 160 through 10? Can you share the info?

Thank you,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy