W1PE Web Site

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sun May 30 11:09:17 EDT 2010

Just got finished updating the web site. Lots of new pixs under the PHOTO
Section GATOR. Gives a real good tour of the shack.Added lots of mics and
what I call little radio's along with my Alpha..Thanks to Billy AK5DX my
Alpha is completely 100% restored and is now like new.Thanks to Brian W5AMI
for taking over as webmaster. Anything any of you want to put up on the site
e mail myself and Brian what you want put up. Would love to have a lot more
shacks up there. This site is for all that want to put anything up. Any
Ideas for a new homepage??? Want to take the FT2000 off but need a good page
for the front page. Web site info is www.w1pe.com  Thanks for reading..

Very Best 73's

Bob Peters

W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever