FS: N connectors

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Nov 6 15:16:50 EDT 2010

I have an assortment of N connectors surplus to my needs.  They include the
following:
11  straight male cable ends (cut-offs)  UG=21 F/U
 3   right angle cable ends (cut-offs) Amphenole 82-835
 1   female cable end (cut-off) UG-23 B/U
 2   right angle chassis connectors  UG-977 A/U
 1   right angle adapter (elbow)  UG-27 A/U
 9   "T" adapters, 2 female/1 male  UG-107 B/U
 2   "T" adapters, 3 female  UG-28 A/U
All are in good used condition.  Sell the "lot" for $45.00 which includes
postage within the US.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL