FS: COILS

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Nov 6 13:29:09 EDT 2010

I have for sale a medium flat rate box full (almost) of assorted coils.
There are 33 in "IF" cans, and 80 some other coils.  These vary in size from
1/4 inch to 3/4 inch or so.  Many are slug tuned.  I have been accumulating
over the years and I'll never do anything with them so they need a new home.
The whole mess for $37.00 postpaid within the US.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL