B&W Miniductors listed on EBAY

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Nov 8 23:40:14 EST 2010

I've been doing some more cleaning up in the ham shack and found a pile of B&W
Miniductors - some NOS and some a bit shorter than they were originally.  All
are in excellent condition with no signs of soldering on the wires or heat
damage.  They were used in an engineering development department for unknown
engineering purposes!

The EBAY item number for one of them is 160503130673

There are 7 auctions in all - just go to the first one and then click on the
'See other items' under Seller Info in the upper right of the screen for the
rest. Would be great for home brewing a transmitter or antenna coupler or
????.   Would love to see these go to someone who can use them so get in there
and bid if you are interested.  I will combine for shipping.

73
Bob, WA2CKY