DEOXIt

Bob W5UQ W5UQ at ATT.NET
Sat Nov 20 17:45:16 EST 2010

NEVER put it on an active circuit..... one that has voltage on it.   NEVER.

If used sparingly, clean it and let dry really good, it works GREAT.  A
little bit goes a LONG way.

I've had my can of it for many, many years.  DO NOT SPRAY IT ON.  put
some on the tip of a screwdriver or cuetip...  apply sparingly as I said.

It's grrrrrreat when used properly...
to make you feel better...  I sprayed it on an active receiver circuit
and the bandswitch went SOUTH FAST.   Of course that was my FIRST
experience...  years ago...  My bad.

Bob W5UQ...