Wanted: HRO-50 dial strip

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Fri Nov 26 13:12:02 EST 2010

I'm looking for two "dial strips" for the HRO-50 receiver.  I need an AC (15
meters) and an E/F (.48- .960/.900-2mc).  The BC band has both ranges on a
single strip.  The HRO-50 strips are curved to fit the radius of the dial
drum.  HRO-60 strips are flat and don't work on the HRO-50.  I have a 15
meter one for the HRO-60 if anybody wants to trade.  Anybody who can help
out here?
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL