Replacement power cords

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Sat Nov 27 16:25:36 EST 2010

	Except he said, "The project is to "de-shock" such radios as the Halli
S-38 that can have a hot chassis under some circumstances."
	Where would you connect the ground sire in that case?  Maybe the
cabinet, if it's properly isolated from the chassis.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole