old masking tape

Ron W4RON w4ron at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Fri Oct 29 08:38:22 EDT 2010

I've removed petrified masking tape from old
radios, and cardboard boxes many times and I've
always had great success using a blow drier.
Patience is needed as I've found it best to go
slow and let the heat penetrate the tape.
So far it's worked every time for me.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html