Need 50L6 output xfmr

George Maier George at MAIERGROUP.COM
Thu Sep 9 23:30:36 EDT 2010

OK..so I was strolling around the last MIT flea market in Cambridge, and
spotted a really cute little RCA 65X1 AM radio, ca. 1948. It's a classic 5
tube all American AC/DC design, with a brown Bakelite cabinet. The kind of
thing my XYL would actually like on the bookshelf (I tried a Zenith TO,
didn't take too well).  Of course it followed me home.

The good news: it's very clean, all original, and complete; even to the pins
that hold the pressboard back cover in place.

The bad news: the audio output transformer is open - oops!

Does anyone have a spare vintage output xfmr hanging around?  Unfortunately,
it's not a garden variety single ended output XFMR. The B+ is fed through an
off-center tap, with the remaining leads going to the plate and screen.

Thanks for the read...

73, George - W1LSB

database 5435 (20100908) __________

http://www.eset.com