FS: JOHNSON RANGER-1

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Sat Sep 11 20:25:21 EDT 2010

  Fellow Anchorites
JOHNSON RANGER-1 TOTALLY RESTORED....$1350.
     All you need is a Dow Key coax relay w. outboard dpdt contacts
properly wired & your ready to go on the air. This is one of the last
Rangers I built (about a 2 yrs ago) & has the latest audio circuits,
including the audio compressor. The cab & panel are better than factory
new. I sold & built these rigs over the past 15 yrs. This Ranger came
from a Valiant trade deal & has very few hrs on it.

Note; the only reason I'm selling is because of the high cost of medical
I'm experiencing. As you all know, I quit restoring abt 2 yrs ago so
this may be the last Ranger I will sell. You all know the quality of my
work.

Packing cost included. I have a custom made wood padded box, providing
you send the box back. You pay Fed-X shipping & insurance from 22980,
figure abt 80 lbs. Sorry, but I don't have the time to figure shipping
costs just for speculation. Questions & pics I'll answer.
Best 73
Dee
(540)480-7179