BA Front Panel touchup

Chris Kepus ckepus at COMCAST.NET
Sat Sep 11 13:44:31 EDT 2010

Barrell...

You are *so* right on!!!  I did a small area on one of my cars.... my car
buddies were astonished with the outcome....but I can still see that damn
spot!!  LOL

He's right, Al!! Beware the 'curse'!

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Garey Barrell
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 6:45 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: BA Front Panel touchup

Al -

Good luck.  BUT, don't forget the 'painter's curse', which is that if
there is ONE TINY spot that YOU have 'fixed' on an 8' x 20' wall, it
will ALWAYS be FIRST thing you see every time you walk into that room!  :-)

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>