WAY OT: Help for Noelle

Kludge wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 21:41:53 EDT 2010

Many of you know about my daughter Noelle so I won’t go into what is wrong.
However, she needs money to help make her home more disabled friendly and
thus far hasn’t found any assistance groups who can help.  One thing that
has been done is she’s got a request on the Monopoly money giveaway
(Hasbro’s celebrating the game’s 75 year history.) and needs votes to even
be considered as a recipient.  The URL is long and complex for reasons only
known to Hasbro but is as follows:
http://hasbromonopoly.promotions.com/monopolymoney/essay.do?encstr=dqScBFQi0
%2B91IDDFL1v6wnhwK3PDldrFaYbXF85EYUnH%2FZ8s0Zz1fnx%2F1verhGX194czALgsRo2Qril
%2FGab6tpQqiO13oYf7lbazUsOaMxhhCMaCMAKF%2BvO1RY6SeoXo2CHyfZ1OPRZe4FItZuvHStq
PTVEM5MChTtVuI4R%2BWfgFKS8N6By5LM%2F21ISbs8L3IkWSf%2Fa5OV%2FPOArpan767xocri%
2FVdYKIirkxOJlMxhQTs%2B1pb4LWk8FXMV3m0zHlALVwTnPCByqzJGmE%2BsTipJAR1PJfNiBvM
IJksDXlvebBqn6GvEZyM99EzwcjN%2FuEY8Tg%2Bbsn1TPxVOqRYQPgOinOpk2L2zo%2Bxo2p1nI
Ysog6cnwzHHSHsCPLG7hCTVFid1QwvQWaOdA1P4Y%2Bjw0dq3WnST54qYOSmf2sS6MWbK5cdoUj2
6AW1W0Em6BH3y2nsP2vqhenz6zyQ3F3ceJ8ugl4rVHr9tdtPKAF8eEVYqhRRwfEs2xDwg%3D%3D#
same

Registration is necessary to vote and leave comments but that’s to prevent
people from voting twice/day.  You can vote daily and we’d appreciate it if
you would to help build up her count.

Oh, yeah.  Don’t ask about “Adrienne”
 the only thing I’ll say is that it’s
better than using Kludge.  ;-)