Varaible Cap

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 25 15:36:28 EDT 2010

Does anyone have one of these Cardwells, 100pF, I think.
Part number stamped on back plate is 1626391.

http://picasaweb.google.com/wlinfometric/HAmstuff#

Obviously I'm trying to fit on the original mounting studs and match the
other caps on this old driver deck.  It seems to have been a 6V6-807 lineup,
multiplying up to 10m, and maybe 10.

The interesting thing about it is that there's a switch to chance the osc
from Tri Tet to grounded xtal, depending upon whether one wanted to run the
osc as a doubler or not.

73,
Wilson
W4BOH