FS: Bunch of aluminum and plastic mini-boxes

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Sep 27 14:25:14 EDT 2010

More stuff from the ham shack.  This time, I have dumped a batch of (mostly)
used aluminum mini-boxes into (with a bit of squeezing) a large USPS Flat Rate
box.  Pictures ('Batch of boxes') on the web at:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts?feat=directlink>

Basically there are 7 aluminum boxes and 2 plastic ones.  Most of them have a
couple of holes in them, tape on the outside, etc.

One does not - it is  a basically new looking aluminum U-chassis with a U-shaped
cover with ventilating slots (about 7-1/2 x 6 x 3 inches tall).

One of the plastic boxes is also unmodified and includes a matching plastic
cover - it is about 5-3/8 x 6-1/4 x 2-1/2 inches.

Priced the whole lot (shipping included) at $30.  I will fill in any 'holes' in
the shipping box with some of the left over IF cans I have or whatever else I
can find.

Thanks for looking.

73
Bob, WA2CKY