FS: National NC-270 & WRL Globe 680A

doc@kd4e.com doc at KD4E.COM
Tue Sep 28 10:10:44 EDT 2010

Many years ago I owned a couple of pieces of the Morrow
mobile gear and created a Web site celebrating the series:
http://www.qsl.net/k1yp/BA/Morrow/ham1/ham1.html but life
happened and I needed to sell my Morrow gear.

I've just found some Morrow gear and need to raise some
quick cash.

FS: National NC-270 "Cosmic Blue" Receiver and WRL Globe
Scout 680A

The NC-270 needs a case and some cleaning to make it all
shiny. The 680A is complete and includes a spare rectifier
tube.  Both work but as sold as-is.  Pictures on request.

Pickup or a meet-up in the Statesboro-Savannah, GA area
is preferred but I will pack and ship.

Asking $145., or reasonable offer, for the pair plus the
actual cost to ship.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Defend free speech or lose your freedom.