[Boatanchors] Powerstat

Tim Richardson timrichardson at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 24 17:38:35 EDT 2011

I seem to recall that if you remove the unit from the case there is
usually a paper label glued to the winding itself that shows the
connections as well as the ratings. I think some even had the ratings
painted on the winding itself. I think all the 10Bs were 50/60 Hz units
and are replaced by the 10C. My guess would be that the 1142 refers to
the case and dial configuration. I think they are only rated for about 2
amps at 120 VAC. You could probably drop an e-mail to  Superior and ask
them for the ratings.

Tim W4IOU
/
/