[Boatanchors] FS, 1" wide braid plus other "stuff"

w4ron at carolina.rr.com w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 05:43:46 EDT 2011

Just the thing for running grounds in you shack;
1" wide braid, $1.25 per foot plus postage CONUS ONLY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Grid Dip Meter was built by an old friend of
mine Rufus Castles W4SZG.
Rufus was a master machinist, and homebrewer.

A year or so after he passed away his son called me
and asked me to clean out his work shop. It took
three loads in my Grand Caravan to get it all home.

This meter is one of the pieces I've kept mainly because
I just didn't want to sell it. But it's been sitting
in the shelf in my garage for nearly ten years now and
it's time for it to go to a new home.
I put some photos on a web page
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/W4SZG-GridDipMeter.html

I've racked my brain trying to think of a fair price
to ask for it.
I think $50 plus postage is fair, I think it'll fit in a
flat rate priority mail box OK which is $10.95.
It'll be well packed.

Total with postage is $60.95

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Sale: 12.6/6.3V CT, 50VA Transformer
Brand New, in original box.

$12 plus postage, or $18.35 total.

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/12volttransformer.html

These would be perfect for building yourself a voltage
bucking unit to reduce the high modern AC line voltage
to something a little more suited to powering
your antique/vintage radios.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A neat looking vintage Triplett model 1200A.

RadioMuseum says it was made in 1938.
Here's a link to their page on it;
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/triplett_1200a1200.html

It looks to be in nice condition,
I tried it and it reads AC line voltage.
Could not get it to read DC, or Ohms.

Sold as is, for parts or repair.

Price is $45 plus postage.

I try to get some photos on a web page later today.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html