[Boatanchors] Details for Motorola base station, Model # B91RCB-3405B?

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Dec 19 11:48:08 EST 2011

No info here, Bill, but it does look like a real deal.  I found it on Craigslist
and if close by and you really, really need more 'stuff' (God knows I
don't!!!!), I would go take a look at it with an cleared out station wagon and
$75 in your pocket. Should be easily $75 worth of parts in there - the rack
alone is worth that.  You can tell a lot about it when you look at the meters
(i.e. plate voltage, current, etc).

73 from a fellow (but reformed) scrounger
Bob Groh, WA2CKY