[Boatanchors] #44/47 Buld replacement with LEDs

Michael A. Bittner mmab at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 10:07:41 EST 2011

Chuck, Thanks for the info and data sheet on the 35W4.  Looks like it's OK to use the 35W4 in a series string without harm as in my Knight Ocean Hopper and according to the alternate diagram on the data sheet.

This still leaves us with the question of how one of these #47 bulb LED substitutes would work in an AA5 radio.  After all, the D in LED stands for diode.  W6MAB