[Boatanchors] JOHN W5GI SK Along with Dan WB9RPE

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Jan 15 00:02:48 EST 2011

Folks we have lost two very significant  Boat Anchor guys. They both passed
on Wednesday of cancer. We all know John for his great Antennas his
Broadcast quality big voice and all he has done for Ham Radio. Dan, The
Spider Man, restored Broadcast Transmitters for many of us here in North
Texas. Was a fantastic tech and great guy... Both of these fine guys will be
missed but they are both in a better place and in PEACE. Remember them and
their families in prayer.

Very Best 73's
Bob Peters
W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever